During today’s Wired Wednesday we will have an open session. No agenda, just time to work on practicing using instructional technology or learning from each other.
Ideas for coming:
– Explore applications that help you enhance teaching/learning strategies
– Set up and explore Schoology gradebook
– Set up quizzes on Schoology
– Create student mock-up presentations using Educreations/uPad or another application
– Explore using Casper Focus for classroom management
– Investigate Nearpod or a different application that you’ve never tried.
Each session is worth 1/15th of a credit (1 seat hour).
Please bring your laptop and iPad.
Meeting Dates (3:30-4:30) Location: 200
March 4, 18
April 1, 22