Please join me for Wired Wednesday. We will focus on one application, program or teaching strategy that will make life better for you or your students either by enhancing teaching/learning or streamlining work-flow. Each session is worth 1/15th of a credit (1 seat hour). The first class will be “Schoology Assignments” on Sept. 21.
All are welcome! Whether you are afraid you’ll break it or are a Power User or something in between, you are encouraged to attend. Please bring your laptop and iPad.
Save the dates!
Wednesday 3:30-4:30, Lab 212
- September 21: Schoology Assignments
- October 12: Schoology Calendar
- November 16: Schoology Discussions
- December 14: Schoology Quizzes
- January 11 : Schoology Resources
- February 8: Schoology Mail
- March 15 : Schoology Groups
- April 19: Schoology Grade Columns
- May 24: Schoology EOY Procedures