During today’s Wired Wednesday we will have an open session. No agenda, just time to work on practicing using instructional technology or learning from each other.
Ideas for coming:
– Explore applications that help you enhance teaching/learning strategies
– Set up and explore Schoology gradebook
– Set up quizzes on Schoology
– Explore using Casper Focus for classroom management
– Investigate Nearpod or a different application that you’ve never tried.
Each session is worth 1/15th of a credit (1 seat hour).
Please bring your laptop and iPad.
Save the dates! Wednesday 3:30-4:30, Lab 212
March 15 : Schoology Groups
April 19: Schoology Open Session
May 24: Schoology EOY Procedures