Welcome to the TIS Tech Crew page!
We are here to support our peers, teachers and the community. Below are a few of our polite, problem-solving, patient superstars!
STUDENT TECH CREW ACTION PLAN
VISION Students will exhibit leadership for digital citizenship by supporting their community to troubleshoot systems and applications.
- create original works as a means of personal or group expression
- communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media and formats
- evaluate digital tools based on the appropriateness to specific tasks
- plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project
- exhibit leadership for digital citizenship
- troubleshoot systems and applications
- Students obtain first hand knowledge on how to help others.
- Google Drive
- assemble a diverse team of students representing each classroom
- survey teachers to develop list of needs
- develop plan for meeting needs
- find out students’ interests and talents
- create a help request form
- create a website to host forms and screencasts ex.
- create screencasts that instruct
- create preventative maintenance tasks and schedules
= CHANGE Students will “Support your community by joining the TIS Tech Crew!”